 CAD / Development / 1064
Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 20:55:29 GMT

Ryan,

Did you set your margins wide to post to cad.dat and then forget to set them
back to 78 characters or so?  I noticed you made a bunch of cad.dat posts
lately, and I know I've forgotten in the past.

-John Van