 CAD / Development / 10509
Re: LDraw coordinate system driving me crazy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Jim Foltz wrote:
   Here is the right-view in LDView

Any idea how I can translate this on export?

That looks like a correct mapping to me. Unless I’m mistaken the red and orange are on the same sides in both pictures. The unwrapped boxes are definitely identical and unless you’ve moved them in one or the other the whole thing is right.

I agree with Tim. It looks fine to me. If there were any mirroring going on, then either the orange and red would be swapped on the unwrapped box, or the green and grey would be swapped.

The picture in LDView has a rotated camera angle relative to the one in Sketchup, but the geometry remains unchanged.

--Travis