 CAD / Development / 10152
  Re: Parts editing made easy (well, easier)

(...) working. I don't have time right now to investigate, but I'm surprised that it doesn't work, given that you have obviously generated (seemingly) correct optional lines, and LDView's curve smoothing only relies on those. One other thing I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts editing made easy (well, easier)

(...) I'm puzzled, too. Should I follow some convention regarding the order of primitives in the file? My optional lines *are* correct, I have verified that, but even a simple smooth cylinder converted with my program shows up faceted in LDView. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts editing made easy (well, easier)

(...) In order for smoothing to work on parts outside the PARTS and P directories, you need to add the following to the header: 0 Unofficial Part This "turns on" smoothing in LDView. (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts editing made easy (well, easier)

(...) Well I'm now official embarassed. I knew that; really; honest. It's always fun when your users can tell you why your program is behaving in the way it is. Thanks, Orion, for pointing out what I of all people should have seen as obvious. (Just (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts editing made easy (well, easier)

(...) And thanks for pointing it out to me, who didn't have a clue. :) Stefan G (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)