 CAD / Development / 1015
    Utility Spreadsheet —Steve Bliss
   I posted my little spreadsheet of utilities to (URL) (It's in Excel'97 format) Sheets are included to interpolate a point on a 2D line segment, find the intersection of two 2D line segments, figure out which ring primitives to use for a torus, and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Utility Spreadsheet —John VanZwieten
   Thanks a bunch for this. If I had a nickle for every time I've typed in formulas to interpolate a line . . . I especially like the plane/line intersection sheet. I used it to compute the edge lines for right-angle intersection of two different sized (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Utility Spreadsheet —Steve Bliss
   (...) No problem. I'm glad it was useful. I had to make a formatted spreadsheet for my own use. Until I had this thing, I would spend half an hour re-deriving the formulae, then typing it in, then making corrections to what I typed. I'd do this (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Utility Spreadsheet —Chris Dee
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes: <snip> (...) Well actually ..... I have done the specific case of minifig heads in Excel, but the code is currently a bit too experimental to share. It requires that the flat image-DAT has already been split at (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)