 CAD / Development / 10138
  Re: Sorting by line

(...) Should this be a dialog that pops up when sorting in initiated, in the program options, or something else? The current method I'm using moves all type 0 lines to the top. Should I simply delete them instead? Also, what about sort order? Should (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sorting by line

(...) That's what I did in the map I did but if you can make them "sticky" meaning that they stay by some other line in the file (the one that they precede?) that might be interesting. Might not be useful though. (...) Those are good, Also if you (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sorting by line

(...) It's hard to say what would be best. I personally think that having a dialog with all the sort options along with a quick way to apply the most recently used sort options might be the most flexible. That way, people who use the feature (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sorting by line

(...) IMO, it would be best with a dialog when sorting is requested. Remember all the settings from the last time sorting was used. (...) If there is no choice for the user, I'd say keep them at the top as you do now. A checkbox for removing them (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)