 CAD / Development / *8425 (-10)
  Re: glut conundrum

(...) Disregard please, I figured it out. I can now compile macLDGLite 0.5 with the OpenGL 1.2 SDK using CW-5. I also figured out how to supress the annoying SIOUX window, so I have a non-debug version that displays cleanly. Now to todays question.. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  glut conundrum

If someone out there has the glut and glutdebug libraries which were modified and recompiled based on the OpenGL 1.2 SDK, could they please email them to me. I have the 1.2 SDK, but the projects are based on the later version of CW and I would (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part 6588 Question

(...) ????? By my calculation, 3 1/3 bricks = 10 plates ??????? ROSCO (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part 6588 Question

(...) The height on this part name was given in plates. 3 1/3 bricks = 7 plates. And see (URL) for new developments. :) Steve (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev)

  "www.ldraw.org" off-line

Hi, I made some kind of mistake, when I moved "www.ldraw.org" to a new power supply this morning, so the machine is off-line for a while. I hope to have everything back in order soon. Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrF5JD.5zI@lugnet.com... (...) I found a free UML tool that works and made a class graph showing the classes, we talked about. The tool, Poseidon for UML, is java-based and (as (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Part 6588 Question

There are many aspects of the art of piece nomenclature that continue to escape me, but this one has me completely stumped. I just came across what I think is ``Technic Gearbox 2 x 4 x 7'' (URL) doing an inventory of set 6775. I cannot for the life (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev)

  I'd like to have a little word with Duncan Jardine - Winner of the SOTM September 2001 on Ldraw.org

Hi Duncan, I'd like to ask you some question about your rendering. Unfortunately you haven't left any e-mail-address. Please contact me. Many thx. Willy (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.people)

  Volunteer(s) please!

Hi all, I just finished chapter 3 to 7 of CONV101 and RNDR101. It covers all the camera options of L3P and explaining the globe, camera angle and very basic rendering (readers may only hit the “Run” button, he he). Could someone please proofread it (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Entries needed for LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM

hi all, I suspect that the flood of entries for the current competition has probably scared away entries for next month. Don't let that happen. Its Valentines Day and so far I only have one entry for each category. Not good. If you've been thinking (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact