 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 65
Re: glut conundrum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:21:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Ray Sanders writes:
If someone out there has the glut and glutdebug libraries which were modified
and recompiled based on the OpenGL 1.2 SDK, could they please email them to me.
I have the 1.2 SDK, but the projects are based on the later version of CW and I
would rather not go through that bit again as I have CW 5.

TIA, Ray

Disregard please, I figured it out. I can now compile macLDGLite 0.5 with
the OpenGL 1.2 SDK using CW-5. I also figured out how to supress the annoying
SIOUX window, so I have a non-debug version that displays cleanly.

Now to todays question..  Is there some reason why the 'Black' background
generates a funky shade of burnt-green ?  I think I see the line in the color
table that causes it, but before I got changing things slam-bam, thought I would
ask around to see if this was an intentional thing.

Ray