 CAD / Development / *570 (-10)
  Re: Temp Pov Page

This is great, Mookie. Now if you added a sound file that says something like "Who's there" when the lights come on it would really rock! Roy (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) come (...) Actually, you could consider some of the digressions as idle chatter until something more interesting comes up. Unless the idle chatter IS more interesting. (...) None the less, speculation as to why TLG (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Temp Pov Page

(...) wow tamy!! looks sweet!! (is that what all the L3PAO help was for??? :) you did a great job! J (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: More parts feedback

(...) I disagree completely! The Links and the Tread Links are virtually the same, except that the tread has an additional component. They are completely compatible, and are often used (by me, anyway) in concert to achieve various design goals. I (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Sproaticus wrote in message <36DDBF56.3E0556A@ge...es.com>... (...) Too many! The z buffering doesn't seem to be working quite the way I want, the quad code is just totally hacked together, I'm being way inefficient with memory, I know that I'm (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Ah hah! The Xoom server is sending the wrong content-type for the jar file durring the HTTP conversation. The jar is not corrupted, but when downloading with a browser that doesn't know not to trust that content-type, it DOES get corrupted. I made a (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More parts feedback

(...) I think there are probably a lot of patterned elements with this problem. But we know there's a better way of doing things. Steve (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More parts feedback

(...) This is a good point, yes. I did not consider this. I originally thought it would be a good idea to use "Technic Link" as the first two words in the description, to make them sort next to each other, then add "Chain" and "Tread" respectively (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) We were just pondering TLG's motivation for their part-numbering system. (...) I look at the minifig shortcuts more as helper files. They are meant to be copied and modified. (...) Only some of the parts. Not most. At least, that's where I am. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [3068 with groove] (was:DAT voting page up)

(...) The changes in the 1x1 cylinder brick are functional -- with the bottom lip, the cylinder will fit between 4 studs, and with the hole-y stud, you can put an antenna rod through the cylinder. Another functional (but less important) varied (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact