 CAD / Development / *15706 (-20)
  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:K6D96D.Ews@lugnet.com... (...) I don't know about the whole color thing but your post makes me think of an interesting point. Just how exactly is LDRAW supposed to handle displaying the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

Hi gang, playing around with colors I was floored by the fact that we do not have a LDraw color number or RGBs for quite a lot of LEGO colors. In addition our RGBs sometimes differ a lot from the official colors: (URL) remember the time when we were (...) (16 years ago, 29-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users)

Hi Jim, Thanks for the great tutorial! I have a note or two.... <snipity doo, dah> (...) 0 ROTSTEP END Also cancels rotation. (...) Great stuff! Thanks again! Kevin (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users)

Now that (URL) LPub> is available for the Mac, fellow Mac users may be excited to start creating instructions for your LDraw models. If you're like me, however, you might at first be perplexed about how to tell LPub to show your model from different (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

Hi! Here are three questions: one about LEGO trademarks and two for the LDraw community. The questions stem from a casual interest in selling custom LEGO kits with instructions. Because there are existing vendors of excellent such kits - and books (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Bricksmith 2.0: Mousing Around

(...) Allen, Thanks for developing a second release. Chris (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) Thank for pointing this out. I think LDSShell is the better way to use LDS anyway. As I never used Pascal or Delphi, I do not understand the code nor can port that to VBExpress that I am using. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) As you above mentioned there is already a tool that does what you want - LDDPad. But with the capabilities of LDDPad you have to know the command line parameters and how to set them. LETGUI is designed as a GUI for command line tools, not as a (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) I still have the sources for LDSShell (Delphi Pascal), they are free for anyone wanting to have a look at them. I can't see any checking of return codes, all LDSShell does is capture the file LDS.ERR with all the 'compiler' errors and (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) There's a much more recent version of LDS at (URL) am unable to edit anything at my "swipnet" pages since I changed ISP to Telia and can't reach Tele2's (ie swipnet) FTP service anymore.) MFHead is still highly unofficial and doesn't even (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) At present all supported tools are hard coded. So I can add also other tools if needed. The idea of LETGUI was to have a starter for little command line tools like those from Philo and some others. I never have used LDS but just have had a (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: B-Wing "Viper" Instructions and an Ode to Contemporary LDraw Tools

(...) Thanks for the compliments. I agree with your point about the appeal of alternate models. In fact, you've nearly uncovered my master plan: Build alternate models Make instructions ? Profit! Here's a bonus: (URL) Jim (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: B-Wing "Viper" Instructions and an Ode to Contemporary LDraw Tools

(...) terrific model, jim. the benefits of such a posting are compounded by not only posting the (very professional-looking) instructions but by the fact that it's an alternate model. a fan can buy the one set and have all the parts for the model (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: B-Wing "Viper" Instructions and an Ode to Contemporary LDraw Tools

(...) <snip> (...) A really good-looking model. I second your thoughts about the value of nice instructions to go with MOCs. I appreciate your expression of generosity by doing all that work. You play well! (16 years ago, 3-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  B-Wing "Viper" Instructions and an Ode to Contemporary LDraw Tools

Hi folks. Here is a little model loosely inspired by the Vipers of Battlestar Galactica. As with some of my other models, it is built with a single copy of the B-Wing Fighter ((URL) set 6208>). (2 URLs) What I'd really like to share, however, is my (...) (16 years ago, 2-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Voting for "Model Of The Month" is now open

Hi folks, we've a new round of models and parts in our MOTM contest. Have a look at: (URL) cast your vote! Willy Tschager LDraw Administration Team (16 years ago, 1-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  RACHAL Reminder

I went to add a reminder to RACHAL in the LDraw Flickr group today and discovered that the latest one was completely hidden on the site. Sorry about that, I must never have finished off all the editing on the LDraw site. Anyway, as a reminder to you (...) (16 years ago, 1-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) Looks nifty! Is it possible to set it up towards other than your tools, like LDS and MFHead? /Tore (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Bricksmith 2.0: Mousing Around

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 2.0> adds the following features: Use the mouse to drag parts within the model, and into the model from the Part Browser Global color list is read from ldconfig.ldr Anti-aliased drawing (much prettier) Lines are drawn with a (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX) !

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM/POTM contest: (URL) currently have 4 entries for the MOTM, 4 for the POTM and none for the SOTM. As you might know we will run these contests only if there are a minimum of five entries. Please (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact