 CAD / Development / *1170 (-5)
  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

(...) I can't speak for anyone else, but I know when to duck. ;) Seriously, I think I was one of the first to point out problems with part-files you had submitted. At least, I was the first during a part-voting review cycle. As for the most-recent (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [Newpart] - Sneak preview of #2871, Electric Train 9V Motor Decorative Side

Hello all, On lugnet.cad.dat I've posted a sneak preview of part #2871 I'm working on now. It not complete yet, I still have to do the interior and the small details at the backside of the bead that is in the middle of the part. But it is finished (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

(...) My suggestion: worry about content and delivery before worrying about spice. LDraw.org should be approachable: easy to access, easy to understand, work on the maximum number of browsers. Using Shockwave to deliver content might improve some (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Dimensions of the parts

Have the program transform all parts to 99.99% of their actual size. (Just a random suggestion :-) -John Van Leonardo Zide wrote in message <3711E2FA.17EB08D@ce...com.br>... (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

Tim, Please, please, please, please, please, please, please do *NOT* rely on Shockwave plugins to access content on the new site. IMO, this is far worse than image maps, because, in essence, it is forcing people to stick to one piece of buggy (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact