 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 254
Re: high-res sphere primitive with type 5 lines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 14:13:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Travis Cobbs writes:
Well, here it is again, with 4 decimal places accuracy for the whole file
this time, instead of 4 decimal places for the type 5 lines and 3 decimal
places for the triangles.

Very nice!  It looks great -- I sat and stared at it for about five minutes. :)

Did you want this posted on the Parts Tracker?

Steve