 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 248
Re: high-res sphere primitive with type 5 lines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 20:45:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Travis Cobbs writes:
Well, I finally got around to adding the line type 5 lines to my high-res
sphere primitive.  (This thanks to the fact that Don Heyse incorporated code
from LDGLite to draw them in LDView; thanks Don!)  My sphere primitive isn't
the same layout as the standard one, but I personally prefer it; your
opinions may vary.

Excellent- thanks!  Now I can submit my Primo parts to the tracker.  Though
the "same layout" warning makes me wonder if I'll have to rework them...

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com