 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 141
Re: Torus primitive discussion. was( Updated Primitive - 1-8t0102 1/8 torus)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 05:04:23 GMT

Other than questioning the practice of putting POV-Ray code in files for
the parts library, I've got no problems with the torus files.

Steve

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Paul Easter wrote:

Does anyone have anything to say or add about the torus primitives? I have a
few parts in process that use parts of a torus that can be finished up once
we decide on a format and file name structure. Any comments are welcome.

Some of the parts can be viewed at my "in process" web page.

Two of them are the non-shooting cannon and the Pirate ship steering wheel.

:-D

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_index.htm (Main Ldraw Index)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (Finished parts)