 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 980
979  |  981
Subject:
Questions on part #30296
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:25:57 GMT

(Needed a break from the horse modelling, so I picked a relatively easy part...)

I have a weird looking  part numbered 30296. It has yellow and black danger stripes with chrome stains and must be from
set #4940 Granite Grinder.
I've made a mockup without pattern at http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/30296.jpg

Is the part number 30296 for that particular pattern, or is it just for the part shape? (In other words: Should it end
with p01?)

Does this part exist in other sets, without or with other pattern?

Is anyone else working on it?

/Tore