 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 983
Re: Questions on part #30296
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:08:21 GMT

I have a weird looking  part numbered 30296.
It has yellow and black danger stripes with chrome stains
and must be from set #4940 Granite Grinder.
I've made a mockup without pattern at
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/30296.jpg

Is the part number 30296 for that particular pattern,
or is it just for the part shape?
(In other words: Should it end with p01?)
Does this part exist in other sets,
without or with other pattern?

I think -- but don't know for certain
(my Lego stuff is at home,
where I *don't* have internet access yet) --
that this piece is available plain/unpainted.

Thanks,
Franklin