 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 988
Re: Questions on part #30296
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:25:07 GMT

Oki, thanks.

/Tore

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:

(Needed a break from the horse modelling, so I picked a relatively easy part...)

I have a weird looking  part numbered 30296. It has yellow and black danger stripes with chrome stains and must be from
set #4940 Granite Grinder.
I've made a mockup without pattern at http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/30296.jpg

Is the part number 30296 for that particular pattern, or is it just for the part shape? (In other words: Should it end
with p01?)

If 30296 is molded into the part, then that is the number for the plain
part.  The official TLC number for the patterned element would be
something other than the mold-based number.

So you should put a p01 on the file.

Steve