 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 979
Re: New Part: Castle Shield with Black Falcon Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:08:41 GMT

Hi Chris,

This has now been revised to allow more re-use of patterns as subparts
0 FILE 3846p43.dat

There seams to be the same bug like in the first you posted. When looking
straight at the front side in ml-cad, there are two holes at the pattern
near the lower end of the shield.

Ciao,
    Joachim.