 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1018
Re: New Part: Castle Shield with Black Falcon Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:40:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joachim Probst writes:
Hi Chris,

This has now been revised to allow more re-use of patterns as subparts
0 FILE 3846p43.dat

There seams to be the same bug like in the first you posted. When looking
straight at the front side in ml-cad, there are two holes at the pattern
near the lower end of the shield.

Ciao,
   Joachim.

Sorry Joachim, but I don't see any holes when I view this in MLCAD (V 1.4),
nor with L3P or LDLite.

Does anyone else see holes in this patterned part?

If you could eMail be an image showing error this I will take another look.

Chris

Can anyone else confirm or refute this problem? Not that I disbelieve what
Joachim is seeing, just that I cannot reproduce it, nor see the problem in
the DAT file. Maybe it is a renderer problem, or a problem in the upload.

I want to fix this if it really is a problem, but need a bit more
information before I can.

Chris