 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1022
Re: New Part: Castle Shield with Black Falcon Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:39:59 GMT

Hi Chris,

Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Ft43Bu.HuD@lugnet.com...

Can anyone else confirm or refute this problem? Not that I disbelieve what
Joachim is seeing, just that I cannot reproduce it, nor see the problem in
the DAT file. Maybe it is a renderer problem, or a problem in the upload.
I want to fix this if it really is a problem, but need a bit more
information before I can.

I put a screen-shoot at http://shadow-corner.ows.es/images/wappen.jpg that
is made out of mlcad 1.8

Chris