 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6210
Re: Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker – A review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Willy Tschager wrote:

Using Syncedit http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=13926 (strangely it is
not listed on Anders' website) through LDDP I trimmed all the figures
where the click-lock primitives touch the body.

Hey! I have a user :-) Cool!

Now I *must* update the web site...

it's a fine prog, anders! nonetheless I really wish it were a part of LDDP and
not just a plug in - it doesn't allow polling to a viewer while I edit figures
and to me visual feedback is crucial.
BTW could you please check why Syncedit wipes out all the code when I launch it
and hit "cancel" immediately afterwards without eny editing?

w.