 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6209
Re: Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker – A review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:31:01 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:

Using Syncedit http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=13926 (strangely it is
not listed on Anders' website) through LDDP I trimmed all the figures
where the click-lock primitives touch the body.

Hey! I have a user :-) Cool!

Now I *must* update the web site...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden