 CAD / 14836
    Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker – A review —Willy Tschager
   When the Lego Universe Team has started to share rough data of 80 parts (URL) and soon after I've got feedback from part authors that because of their excellent quality those parts were heavyweights and would give us a hard time reducing the file (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

        Re: Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker – A review —Philippe Hurbain
     Thanks, Willy, for this very informative article... I discovered many things (among them, Syncedit that looks VERY interesting - how did I miss its announcement???). (...) Here you had a favorable situation with mostly flat surfaces. Similarly I (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

         Re: Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker – A review —Willy Tschager
     (...) hmm ... looks like we got the "ideal" version as it has been projected by the part designers but the part was modified during the production. fact is we stick to the actual part as it comes out of the box and we will have to get rid off the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker – A review —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Hey! I have a user :-) Cool! Now I *must* update the web site... (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker – A review —Willy Tschager
   (...) it's a fine prog, anders! nonetheless I really wish it were a part of LDDP and not just a plug in - it doesn't allow polling to a viewer while I edit figures and to me visual feedback is crucial. BTW could you please check why Syncedit wipes (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)