 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5923
Re: New parts and update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 11:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joseph Greene wrote:
Um, Dude, that was December 2005.. like 6 Months ago, not 1.5 years

Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,

It has been a long time since I posted, but here is one again.
Lately I am getting some questions about new parts and a new update from the
Dutch cad community.

Questions are: why does it take so long for a part to be official and when will
the next update be?

Answer 1: because it is a lot of work te perfect a part and much work to
officiallize one and all is done on a free base in one's spare time.

Answer 2: I do not know and am curious: the last updat was LDraw.org Parts
Update 2005-01, December 28, 2005. That is 1,5 years ago. Does anyone know when
those 358 files will be released?

Jaco

Whoops, my mistake :-)
Still: half a year is quite long?