 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5605
Re: BBB wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 05:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   Er... Never mind.

I did it for one part http://www.bigbenbricks.com/ldraw/fw176.dat (original file size 661K)

and came up with this one:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/durbien/Fantasy/3ds.dat - new file size 970K. So the added generations did something funky to the filesize. Oh well, worth a shot!

Bummer! Oh well. I have yet to get the OK from Ben to post the DATs, but my filesizes are:

   Ben’s
   Mine

fw176.dat
   660k