 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5595
5594  |  5596
Subject:
Contributor's Agreement (Was: New Part...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Tore Eriksson wrote:
Looks like I have lost my priviliges to submit parts to the Tracker...
Could somebody please submit this before the part number is taken by somebody
else.

/Tore

0 Brick  1 x  6 without Center Studs with black STORE Pattern
0 Name: 3067pt3.dat
0 Author: Tore Eriksson
0 Unofficial Part
0 BFC CERTIFY CW

0 REM Line Thickness: 2.1 LDU
0 REM Y-range: 4.4 - 17.0

1 16  0 0 0  1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1  s/3067s01.dat 1 16  0 0 0  1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1  s\3067s01.dat
1 16 -20 4 0  0 0 1  0 12 0  6 0 0  box3u2p.dat
1 16 20 4 0  0 0 1  0 12 0  6 0 0  box3u2p.dat

Hi Tore,

I just uploaded your file to the parts tracker.
I had to adjust the entry for the subfile (slash converted to backslash)

Michael Heidemann
(mikeheide)

Hold on there !

The reason that Tore does not currently have submit privileges is that we are
waiting for his affirmation of the Contributor Agreement.
http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=350&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

As of the date of this announcement, everyone's submission rights were revoked
and only re-instated on receipt of an affirmation.

If you submit a part in Tore's name then we no longer know whether new
submissions are covered by the CA or not. Effectively we now see this as
submitted by you (but using Tore's name as author). That looks bad to me.

I have put this on hold until this is resolved - ideally until Tore can upload
himself.

Chris

Oh dear. Then write the agreement in a little easier English so we have a chance
to know what we sign. What is that agreement good for anyway? Is it something
the Jessiman's wanted?

And the security demands for passwords are way higher than my banks have.
Sometimes I get very dark feelings...

Oh well, I'll give the CA another try to interpret.

/Tore