 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5478
Re: Working on 6032.dat Brick 2 x 3 x 1 & 2/3 Octagonal offset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, William Howard wrote:
I thought that was one of the purposes of lugnet.cad.dat.parts ?!?!?!?

Yes, that's true. I do drop a mail to this list when I'd like to announce a part
(in those rare cases when I have time to do some part authoring). The problem is
that you get only feedback if the other part author working on the same part
directly warns you. If theres is no reply, that is not necessarily ensures that
you will not spends hours in vain. There could be several reason for your
announcement remaining unnoticed by the parallel author. In other words the lack
of answer is not a 100% certainity. That's why I think that a "Working on" list
on PT or somewhere else could be more safe.

Ampi