 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5386
    Getting started in Parts Authoring —Edwin Pilobello
   As suggested by Neils, I'm moving my inquiries on the basics of parts authoring to this forum. In CAD, I asked how to add a new MLCAD folder to store primitives, sized-up primitives and parts-of-other-parts. The reply was simple enough. It did have (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Cooking recipe for parts: Ingrediens and preparations —Niels Bugge
     (...) Good idea; that would be really nice, but it doesn't seem to be possible? Or does anybody have a suggestion? As it is now, I use the (URL) LDraw Primitives Reference>, which seems pretty well updated. {Note:} There's a lot of new and better (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Getting started in Parts Authoring —Steve Bliss
   (...) In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Edwin Pilobello wrote: (...) As much as I dislike being a 'topic cop', I need to state the following: This thread is off-topic for lugnet.cad.dat.parts. The lcdp newsgroup is strictly for the posting of unofficial part (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)