 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5388
Re: Getting started in Parts Authoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:53:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
As suggested by Neils, I'm moving my inquiries on the basics of parts
authoring to this forum.

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
As suggested by Neils, I'm moving my inquiries on the basics of parts
authoring to this forum.

As much as I dislike being a 'topic cop', I need to state the following:

This thread is off-topic for lugnet.cad.dat.parts.  The lcdp newsgroup is
strictly for the posting of unofficial part files, and any follow-ups to those
postings.

Probably the best place for this thread is lugnet.cad.dev.  Please direct
follow-ups to that group.  Alternatively, since Edwin asked MLCAD-specific
questions, follow-ups could go to lugnet.cad.mlcad.

Steve