 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5350
Re: Cockpits, and Facets, and Ninja, oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 03:35:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   For some unknown reason, part 2463 is pretty much an empty shell with no bottom at all.

Hmm, I guess nobody cares about it but me. :) I recently found out that it was officially discontinued as a LEGO brick (as compared to just not having been used for a while), which was a bit disappointing, since at the time I needed eight black ones as key structural components for a MOC.

   It has edge lines on the bottom out in empty space, but no surfaces.

Yeah, I spotted those by chance in the 3D view when I was checking to make sure the parts were lined up correctly.

Here’s another problem I just noticed with part #6058.

0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 “Custom”
0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 0
1 47 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 1 0 1 0 0 6058.DAT
1 0 -90 16 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3021.DAT
1 4 -70 24 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 -1 0 0 3023.DAT
1 14 -70 32 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 -1 0 0 3023.DAT
0

The yellow plate at the botto of the stack should be attached to the studs underneath it, but they’re about half a brick too low. There appears to be a mislocated subassembly, as there are a pair of artifacts sticking out of the large center inverted slope face on the bottom.