 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5190
Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: 3626bp01.dat, Head with std grin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andrew Westrate wrote:
How about we modify s\3626bs00.dat instead, and delete the curved section
fragment that appears there.  Only two files use that currently.  This is
what I've done, I can post many of these files to the PT immediately,
should you agree.

How about not.  s\3626bs00.dat exists for a specific purpose, and I don't think
this is a good reason to hijack the file.

Steve