 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4457
4456  |  4458
Subject:
Hair and Ice Planet visors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 04:01:29 GMT

Is anyone working on the visors from Ice Planet helmets (and various racing
sets, the names of which escape me) or the various kinds of female hair
(pigtails, ponytail, Padme hair, Hermione hair)?  Is anyone planning to make
these?  Have they already been done and I'm just not looking hard enough?
Am I overdoing the question marks?