 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4459
Re: Hair and Ice Planet visors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:32:04 GMT

Here is a link to the visor on the tracker

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x465.dat

HTH

George

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andrew Verner writes:
Is anyone working on the visors from Ice Planet helmets (and various racing
sets, the names of which escape me) or the various kinds of female hair
(pigtails, ponytail, Padme hair, Hermione hair)?  Is anyone planning to make
these?  Have they already been done and I'm just not looking hard enough?
Am I overdoing the question marks?