 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4361
  Re: Traintracks

(...) A few hours after your post Ludo Soute posted about the switch: (URL) have a "Train Track Slotted Rail Curved Inside" in progress. (...) Please consider to restrain yourself from any attempt to model a part that is not actually in your hands. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Traintracks

hi thx for answering my post =) ok, the reasons you mentioned are right. maybe i'm not the one with the most knowledege about lego. It was just becaus i wanted to "electronically" play with the trainset =) (it's a little bit borig to build only (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Traintracks

(...) The blue tracks are available in curves and cross. So you can use the blue track to run your virtual trains. Tore is working on the blue switches, just be patient. Niels Btw, is anybody planning to do the gray slotted cross? (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Traintracks

(...) In which case we can only advise you to start a collection from effectively your next birthday :-) 99% of my current collection is Purchased-Post-Puberty. (Hey people, that is a potential new Acronym: PPP ! :-) (...) Ofcourse you can. There (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Traintracks

(...) About the ONLY place where authoring might work was in doing decorated parts (using QUAD2dat) from scans. And even so you can get burned... is that color actually red, or is it maroon? Is that a yellow circle in the background or just a scan (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)