 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4367
Re: Traintracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andreas Hellwig writes:
Well to build other parts is also difficult because  i don't own real lego. I >just didn't have when I was a child =).

In which case we can only advise you to start a collection from effectively
your next birthday :-) 99% of my current collection is Purchased-Post-Puberty.

(Hey people, that is a potential new Acronym: PPP ! :-)

So if I want to modell an other part, I also need reference pictures. Maybe
there's an other thing which I can do. If you have an idea the tell me =).

Ofcourse you can. There are some requests to help writing documentation:

a - for LDraw site tutorials
see:  http://www.ldraw.org/reference/tutorials/#contribute

b - for MLCad-Help files:
see this Lugnet tread:  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=1493

Or if you have any idea on how to  get such good photos that i can modell
without having the real part ... .

As said before, we realy, realy tend to discourage this. Even with simple parts.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.