 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3914
Re: New Part: Minifig Hat Bi-corner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Burger wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andrew Westrate writes:
I've given a try at creating my first LDraw part.  Here it is, the Minifig Hat
Bi-Corner from the pirate line.  I don't know what the official part number is.
Please let me know what you think.

Andy nice hat. looks good. try going to http://www.peeron.com/inv and get a
part number from there.

Unfortunately, Peeron doesn't know the real part number either (maybe we
should ask Vraal?).

Andy, please use number x147 for this part.

Steve