 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3668
3667  |  3669
Subject:
How to get UNOFFICIAL parts files to show up on LDRAW/MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 22:41:50 GMT

OK,

I downloaded the unofficial parts files from ldraw.org and placed them in my
"models" directory (so I don't contaminate my "official" parts directory),
but how do I get MLCAD to switch to look at them?  Nothing is shown under my
"models" tree in the program.  I even reran the mklist.exe, but I don't
think any additional parts were found...

On another note, why is there both a PARTS directory, and a P directory?

Thanks,

-Jeff McClain