 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3561
3560  |  3562
Subject:
Patterned tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:26:05 GMT

Dear All,
I've just started my adventure with creating of LDraw parts. I plan to send
you my first parts for your evaluation. However I have some questions now. I
send them in successive e-mails.
My plans are to create some parts from the set 5978 (Sphynx Secret
Surprise). There are several tiles (1x2, 2x2, 1x4) with patterns. One tile
I've already finished - car number-plate (HC514) and I suppose to send it to
lugnet.cad.dat.parts soon. How should I number those parts? Is there any
rule determining pattern number? Is there any persons, who keeps parts
numbers consistent?
Regards
Marek