 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3476
3475  |  3477
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: New Part - 2587 Knights Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:50:49 GMT

Hi all,

I tested my armor in ensemble wtih a helmet and what I had to notice,
there is a ovelapping with it. I looked at the real parts and I found
that the helmet is in the bottom to sloping.

Look here:

1 7 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2587.dat
1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 973.DAT
1 14 0 -27 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3626B.DAT
1 4 0 -27 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2446.DAT

So I think the helmet has to be reworked.
(I also looked at the new version in the tracker)

CU Bernd