 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3423
Re: 3867 Baseplate 16 x 16 with Island Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:03:04 GMT

I decided to try to create a patterned piece that was missing for ldraw, so
here is the island baseplate seen in a couple of Pirate sets.  This is my first
try at making a part, so let me know if I'm doing something terribly wrong.

0 Baseplate 16 x 16 with Island Pattern
0 Name: 3867P01.DAT
0 Author: Andrew Westrate
0 Unofficial Part
0 KEYWORDS: Island, Pirate, Pirates, "Imperial Guard", Navy

Yes that's it, but my version is that the water is alreddy hardcoded with blue
and the baseplate is gray. What version is better?

CU Bernd