 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3424
Re: New Part: x744.dat - Technic Gear 42 Tooth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:07:25 GMT

The problem is I can't confirm postings with long lines while using webmail
instead of the pop server I currently am unable to access.
I uploaded a better version at:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/parts/x744.dat

(Another problem is that when using BFC primitives, they often "disappear"
for me in L3Lab, and I have to turn the BFC option off to see them. I guess
it's because I haven't learned how to use them correctly. But I don't think
that's the case with this part.)

/Tore

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Daniel writes:
Thanks Tore
I did't think to look there, well live and learn.
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/p/1-4ring9.dat
I ran into some errors in the file.  Some lines get skipped in Mlcad and L3lab
and I was wondering if the file may have got corupted? I can post the error
message if that would be helpful.
Best Regards Chris