 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4178
Re: 3867 Baseplate 16 x 16 with Island Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:07:56 GMT

Thanks for this information, Klaus!

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, greenman wrote:

No confusion needed, just sloppy work of the L.factory.
I own about 25 of these plates, both the ones with full print on grey
plate, and the ones with just Island print (yellow+green) on blue plate.

Ooo.  There's two different parts, right there.

Almost none of the plates are exactly identical, so I think it is hardly
impossible to make a definition of THE plate.
They vary about '+ or -' 1 stud in one, or both directions, and the
thickness of the beach-line is also not consistent. No problem, it
doesn't hurt the building/playing FUN !           :-)

OK, so the exact placement is not important.  That's good to know, in
general.

Steve