 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3202
Re: My first part - Fabuland Car Door, PLMKWYT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:41:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Carl Watson wrote:

Fabuland Car Door.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

OK. Can do. Will do.  Well, as much as I can.

Also - should the round bit on the end of the door be created with a disc or
triangles/quads?

I'm not familiar with this piece; general advice is if the radius of the
curve is 1LDU or less, don't bother with modelling it as curved.

I can't seem to find the part number - now what.

If there's no number on it, then I can supply a 3-digit number to use.
But er, um, ask me later.  I can't access the list of available numbers
right now. :(

Steve