 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3201
Re: Part 30346 PLMKWYT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:57:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Xanthra47 wrote:

Cool. Thanks for the feedback Steve : )

Sure, no problem. :)

Steve Bliss <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I'm not sure why you hard-coded the colors.  Especially the dark-gray.

L3P check wouldn't let me assign edgecolor to the lines ...  Is there a way
around that ?

Do you mean the color for the *edge.dat primitives?  Those references
should be color 16.  The lines inside the primitive files are coded as
color 24.

Since this part is actually constructed from several subparts, it should
be coded in several files.  At least, the buttons and the battery lid
should have their own files.  And the lens/emitter, if you add that
detail.

hmm.. The buttons move and the lid comes off, but the LED is definitly
inside the main housing, should it really be seperate ?

I'd say it's your decision.  But if you want to enable people to make
different colored LEDs, then it should be in a separate file.

Steve