 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2983
Re: Subpart thingy.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mark Kennedy writes:
What program are you using to view the part? I looked at it in l3lab and it
looked fine. There is not supposed to be a top surface on the part.

Great program, huh? I use it too :-)

If you look at it from the bottom you can see that the T-surface
is divided into two by an edge-line (Zoom 3000%):
http://home16.inet.tele.dk/hassing/xtraedge.png

The always hidden surface is seen here:
http://home16.inet.tele.dk/hassing/xtrasurf.png
If the subpart is made out of quads (and not boxes)
you can split the long surface into two quads.
/Lars