 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2359
  New part, need a part number.  [DAT]

I made this part by editing 4854.dat Slope 45 4 x 4 Double Inverted. I needed this part to build a MLcad version of the TIE Fighter. I need a part number for this. Also, I am sure that it will need some error checking. 0 Author : Ronald Scott Moody (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part, need a part number.

Ronald: Looks ok, but at least one of the lines marking the change from horizontal to vertical is missing. Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part, need a part number.  [DAT]

Hmm, I see what you were refering to, I think. If I am not too mistaken, the original part I started with were missing these as well. Check it out again if you don't mind. :) Oh, how do I get a part number for this? (...) 0 Author : Ronald Scott (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part, need a part number.  [DAT]

Ok, I figured it out. The original part used the rect.dat primitive which I replaced (I'm a neophite) with a quadrilateral. Soooo, I redid it again with a RECT.DAT instead of the quarilateral the way the original was and maybe this is more correct? (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part, need a part number.

Ronald: It looks correct now, but I haven't got the real thing here, so I can't say anything for certain. Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part, need a part number.

(...) It's part 30283, as noted in (URL). Nice job on the part file. Steve (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part, need a part number.

Well, it apears that I was not the first to create this part. I honestly tried to find it, really I did :). Thanks for the help. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part, need a part number.

(...) No, you weren't, but your version is more detailed. You might download Tore's mockup of the part, and compare your version to his, to look for differences. But then you gotta figure out whose file is more accurate... Steve (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part, need a part number.

Well, just as long as the part is there :). I just couldn't make my TIE Fighter cockpit without it. About the only thing I added was the little boxes on the underside. That was not to hard once I figured out how to do it. It's not exactly intuative. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

"rmoody" <RonaldScottMoody@netscape.net> wrote in message news:G979s0.J5G@lugnet.com... (...) boxes (...) It's (...) Cool, now I can tidy up my 7146 TIE dat file on BrickShelf, and the Interceptor MOC I posted. DATs at (URL) , I haven't made the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)