 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2365
Re: New part, need a part number.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, rmoody wrote:

I made this part by editing 4854.dat Slope 45 4 x 4 Double Inverted.  I needed
this part to build a MLcad version of the TIE Fighter.  I need a part number
for this.  Also, I am sure that it will need some error checking.

It's part 30283, as noted in
<http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1527>.

Nice job on the part file.

Steve