 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2245
Re: Soccer Ball - plain DAT code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:43:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Austin Greenwood writes:

Also, just wondering, but is there any way to model a net in MLCad?

Do you mean like a mesh?  Not really.

One last thing:
[I] am now wondering how/If you make
curved/round stickers for the part, so that you do not have
to draw all the hex's, and pent's on to the part?

You make the decoration by drawing all the hex's.  In this case especially.

Steve