 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2058
Re: New Part - 2527 Plate? 2 x 4 cannon base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:22:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:

cannon, cannons, cannonade, artillery,
pirate, Pirates, "man-o-war", Imperials,
"Wild West", cavalry

I forgot some Keywords (please add these to the list):

Castle, Ninja

Aaarrrrrrr!!!!!!!  >:-D
Franklin

Hi Franklin,

When you say to re-orient this part, do I need to point the open end of the
barrel to the z+ or z- ? (for clarification)
Also, I believe you said to also re-orient the base as well. I will turn it
to match the cannon.

Let me know which way. :-D

Paul