 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1826
Re: Does anybody have any idea who made this part for LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter wrote:

Hello,
I was browsing through some of the parts in my parts directory today and
noticed a few parts that needed some "fixing". One of which was the "Town
Radio". I made several fixes to it, and I want to give the original part
author proper credit. It was added to the update in April of 1998. (1998-04)

That's an original James Jessiman part.  It was updated in LCAD Update
98-06; it was renumbered from 149 to 3962.  Which is probably part of the
reason it didn't get a file-header -- the file itself didn't change, just
the number.

*Any* part in the part library without a header is a James Jessiman part.

Steve