 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1819
1818  |  1820
Subject:
Does anybody have any idea who made this part for LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:39:45 GMT

Hello,
I was browsing through some of the parts in my parts directory today and
noticed a few parts that needed some "fixing". One of which was the "Town
Radio". I made several fixes to it, and I want to give the original part
author proper credit. It was added to the update in April of 1998. (1998-04)

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thank you,

Paul Easter

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)